Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 4 to 6 Servings
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- 25 chicken wings
- ½ cup Cannabutter, melted (Cannabutter Recipe can be found at EatYourCannabis http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabutter/)
- 6 ounces tomato sauce, canned
- ½ cup red hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wings for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Combine melted Cannabutter, hot sauce, tomato sauce, garlic and chili powder.
- Toss cooked wings in sauce mixture, coat well.
- Return to baking sheet. Reduce oven to 250 and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: mainewellness and EatYourCannabis