RECIPE: Cannabis Granola Bars
Granola bars are popular with almost everybody. Crunchy and healthy, these chewy delights are convenient to carry around and eat anywhere. Regardless of which ingredients and flavours you choose, granola bars are always tasty, and when infused with marijuana, you will feel a buzz indeed.
You will need either cannabis-infused butter or coconut oil. If you have that, this recipe is quick and easy.
- Weed-infused coconut oil or butter, ½ cup
- Oatmeal, 3 cups
- Chopped nuts, 1 cup
- Your choice of fruits or berries
- Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
- Brown flaxseed meal, ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder, 1 ½ teaspoons
- Maple syrup or honey, ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Optional flavor essences, such as vanilla, strawberry, or even pineapple.
- Preheat oven to 300°Use parchment paper to line biscuit tray.
- Using your hands, combine all dry ingredients together, except salt. Mix cinnamon, nuts, oatmeal, and flaxseed meal. Ground flaxseed will help to absorb the marijuana-infused oil.
- Melt the weed-infused butter or coconut oil into a liquid state. Pour into a separate bowl and add maple syrup or honey, other flavour essences you wish to use, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and combine it together well.
- Spread combined mixture evenly in the baking tray. Do not press down on it.
- Bake for just 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Before it cools, add any dry or fresh fruits you wish to add, such as raisins or berries, and mix well.
- When it is cool enough to touch, it should still be flexible enough to shape as desired. Once properly cooled, it will harden into tasty breakfasts or snacks.