Cannabis-Infused Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray. Set pan aside.
In a large saucepan, melt both butters over medium-low heat. Add the pumpkin puree and continue to cook until it is warmed through. Stir in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Fold in the marshmallows, stirring frequently until completely melted, and remove from heat.
Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal and stir until all of the cereal is evenly coated.
Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread out evenly using a silicone spatula. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Store in an airtight container up to one week.