A cannabis cake is decadent and delicious for that ultimate dessert experience because it gives you the chance to eat your favorite cake infused with the power of cannabis. The following is a simple cannabis cake that you’ll surely enjoy. Check it out.
In the following, you will learn how to make marijuana-infused chocolate cake. Let’s start.
- ½ bar cannabutter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 113 g chocolate
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- One packet yeast
- ½ tbsp. salt
Cannabis Cake Directions
- Use a grinder to grind weed that you need. Make small pieces so that they mix with the ingredients well and prevent them from being noticeable.
- Combine the crushed weed and butter in a pan. Stir every 15 minutes over low heat for two hours. The butter to produce from it is what you’re going to use in making the weed cake.
- Add the flour and eggs in the bowl with the butter, and then slowly add the salt, yeast and melted chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes. Slowly pour the mixture into a pan brushed with butter or lined with baking paper to prevent the cake from sticking on the pan when you need to take the cake out.
- Once done, you can put the pan into the oven and bake it for 45 minutes (up to one hour).
That’s It! Enjoy Your Creation.
Read the full article at GRITDAILY