The perfect game day snack, Cannabis Infused Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are a the perfect treat if you love a little heat! Gather your friends and sit back for some yummy giggles.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 16 fresh jalapeños
- 16 strips bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons canna-butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
Preheat oven to 350° F
- Slice the bacon in half (this will give you 16 half length pieces).
- Slice the ends off each jalapeno. Slice each jalapeno in half length-wise. Remove seeds and membranes with a corer or knife. (Caution: use gloves to protect hands)
- Mix the cream cheese and cheddar cheese together and canna-butter in a bowl.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mix. (You can either place two halves back together or keep them separate. We prefer separate!)
Wrap each piece in bacon.
Place all bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Make sure there is a bit of room between each piece. Bake for 20-25 minutes (until bacon is baked and jalapenos are desired spiciness).
Important: Do a taste test with one popper to measure the spiciness. The longer you bake the poppers, the less hot they become.
Add salt, paprika and any other spices to taste.